Black Metalsmiths Market

In honor of Mother's Day, 20% of the proceeds from the Black Metalsmiths Market and auctions will benefit Black Mamas Matter Alliance & National Birth Equity Collaborative. The remaining 80% goes directly to the artists.

Starts: Saturday, April 17th @ 10am PT / 1pm PT

Ends: Sunday, April 25th @ 10am PT / 1pm PT

24-hr auctions on IG @metalsmithsforchange on April 17th @ 10am PT